Saturday, November 11, 2006

wahaha....scandalous entry!!!

Guess where i'm at now!?!?In dear Clara's room!!!wahaha!!!and its like....3.30 in the morning....yeap,it was a rough night...tsktsktsk..but i jus had to update after wat i did.lol.........
tsktsktsktsk..u dirty minded bastards,wat were u guys thinking?!?!?!i tell u,its realy typical singaporeans thinking to immediately link that if a guy were to go over to a girl's hall room in uni,some ting notty wld happen.aye...wat yr are we living in my frens?lol.....these days,i'm jus thankful that her room is there for me to come over to sleep and talk cock to her with.hahaha..(i think she gets damn irritated with me for distracting her all the time.heh...too bad....)
so anyway.....the ting i did,was a veryveryveryvery looooong run.hahaha.so i wasnt rely intendin to run unless i had company tonite,but some people,jus felt lazy to go and run today...tsktsktsk...and since i was alredy sweating from the climb,i wasnt gonna bak out.hahaha...so the others went for supper,while i,went for my run......i was only intendin to go and run till maybe haw parvilla,and then turn back or smething,but then,i suddenly had this strong urge to go further.heh.....so i pushed on,till guess where!?!?!?nope,not pasirpanjang market,nope,not the psa building,nope,not the old sajc,but........i went all the way to vivo city!!!!!wahahaha!!!!that was rely pretty far man!!!!i mean,when i hit vivo,and saw it,and went across to it,i was darn happylah!!!!heh.....i was jumping around like some idiot,lucky i was empty......soooo......i then realised that i still had the same distance i ran here to run bak....crap...demoralised.......but hey,since i had gotten this far,i was pretty cock sure that i wasnt gonna get stuck in the middle of mt faber.hahaha....so,began the long and arduous journey back to sch....man.....i cld rely hav killed myself...it was that badlah.....i had to make 2 water stops at the petrol stations along the way...hahaha....i wet my hair,and my ipod fell into the tap..tsktsktsk....there was this other guy in the toilet with me,n he saw me wetting my hair,with my ipod always dropping into the tap...basket,that was damn irritatin.....he mus hav thought that i was an idiot....dammit...bugger taps....and sooo...i kept on my forrest gump bak to sch.......for a certain distance,there was this darn track by savage garden which i kept repeating..for some reason,that blardy slow beat kept me goin..hurhurhur.....ohohoh.i forgot to tell u abt my frens the construction workers...rofl....they were waving at me from my journey to vivo,all the way to my trip bak.hahaha.damn funnylah.....i was waving bak and smiling at them.snort.....the entertainment they get from working late at night...a lone retarded runner....hahaha......and so i left the pasirpanjang area,and i entered the shadier pub areas,closer to sch....where i started smelling beer,and surprisingly,prata...wth man......but i kept goin...some of the paths were pretty scary man...i mean,it was rely dark at some points....(i wasnt rely worried abt anything happenin,i jus got damn irritated evrytime i stepped on a snail)dammit.....its like....runrun...krakkrak...runrun..krakkrak...runkrak.....they were evrywhere tonight!!!!but im happy to say...i dodged the attacks of 5 snails...hurhurhur.....with grace....and coolness...damn im good...sch was drawing nearer...i cld smell the food from fongsheng,and i cld see the traffic light ahead.....i had done it,on the first night i slept over,i had run the distance which i needed to run for the standard chartered.hahaha...well not 42kmlah,but the required training distancelah.heh....damn happy with myself today.wahahaha...i am great....worship me!!!aight,i'm off to try to study mine friends.heh...oh yea,need to get bak to that orgy too....hurhur(wait for me guys!!!)till the next time!!!cheers!!!

Posted by funkymunkey at 3:35 AM

Comments: Post a Comment