Friday, May 11, 2007

Hols are here!!!!Big woopdeedoo!

I noe, i noe. i'm supposed to be happy that the hols are here. but this one seems so sian for some reasonlah.i mean besides the obvious positive aspects of it,like me getting a certain someone.lol. Besides that,my work situation seems awfully bleak for some damn reason..hah.was planning on this sweet deal,but that never got thru apparently due to some bitchy doctors. Then there were some other holes in the socks for my other job offers which seemed too good to be true, Zouk as bartender(gone), PWC as intern(gone), tuition teacher earning big bucks from this korean family to teach english to their child(gone), sex slave(well,technically not gone), toyboy(still finding,still finding,give me time).
The only few things i have been really busy doin, are gymming,running and climbing,and my body is suffering frm it.ha. yea sure im getting stronger,yea sure im gettin more toned,but my muscles ache like crazy.......................dammit....all this jus for the sake of next yr's selection.bah.and i dun even noe if i can get in then.hah. parents going overseas soon,bro too....hinthint.....lol.ill be home alone...hintHINT dammit.so anyway, my dreams of the thailand trip are gonna hav to take a slight raincheck.the moolah is precariously low,and theatening to go lower.darns.ah wells. on a lighter note, ive found a new light to shine through my life.ha.and im glad i hav her.hohoho.yeayea.okok.stop the damn mushy stuff.ha...still a bitch to me tho.lol.
Oh wells,till the next entry guys!i'll update u guys on the toyboy situation,and whether or not i got this zoo position i applied for.ohoho.work with animals man.how cool is that.hahaha.cheers!

Posted by funkymunkey at 1:48 AM

Comments: Post a Comment